Search This Blog

Monday, July 27, 2009

Upcoming Braves Schedule

I've always looked ahead at the upcoming pitching match-ups for the Braves. Sometimes if fills me with joy... sometimes with dread. This year has mostly been depression because I would love the pitching match-up for the Braves, but it would always come with the caveat that was the Braves' offense.

Now I look at the upcoming match-ups and smile. I feel like we have close to automatic wins against any pitcher that isn't an ace. Jurrjens vs. Ricky Nolasco? Feels like an off day. Vazquez vs. VandenHurk? Not a problem. Even when it's a tough match-up, I feel as though we have a chance. I mean if we can get runs off of Lincecum, why should I be worried about Kawakami vs. Josh Johnson or Jurrjens vs. Chad Billingsley?

Sure, the offense is not going to keep this many hot hitters at the same time, but at least I now have hope. Besides, Rob Neyer believes in the Braves' hitters. Of course he is a Royals fan... so one has to question his judgment somewhat...

1 comment:

mcfetoo said...

Get More Info p9p22g7t64 bag replica high quality replica bags louis vuitton d3m23e2w46 replica zara bags replica gucci r1j07v1h12 replica bags philippines next page u5j23b9h43 replica designer bags replica bags karachi